The things we do best
AL LAITH QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
We strive to provide our customer with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations; that’s why we have embraced quality in every facet of our business. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
Al Laith Scaffolding LLC was first certified to ISO 9001:2008 in May 2014 and since that time had undergone various surveillance and recertification audits. The company is currently certified to ISO 9001:2015 which it attained in February 2017.
Our objectives flow from our Quality Policy and represent what we are trying to achieve by implementing our Quality Management System. The success of our quality management is dependent on the entire work team being totally committed to achieving our objectives in regards to quality assurance and recognizing their own important role within it. Together we can build on our reputation of excellence and encourage our clients, contractors and suppliers to actively support our quest for quality. To meet our commitment, the following are our key areas of focus
- To implement and maintain a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- To value our Customers through open communication and timely response. Complaints are viewed as a service improvement mechanism, ensuring that all complaints are effectively resolved in a consistent manner and that information gathered via complaints is utilised for continual improvement.
- To thoroughly plan, manage and control work to ensure the satisfactory completion of projects within nominated/agreed timeframes.
- To continually monitor and assess client needs during performance of work and levels of satisfaction after completion of work.
- To employ a risk based approach to ensure the principles of our quality management system are integrated into all our activities performed by our staff.
- To ensure that external provided products and services conform to the requirements of our company.
- Senior Management to provide appropriate commitment, resources and information to enable the company meet the stated objectives.
Al Laith Scaffolding Occupational Health And Safety Policy Statement
Al Laith Scaffolding LLC (ALS) recognises that it has a duty to its workforce carrying out company business, and to others using company premises or resources, to do all that is reasonably practicable in ensuring that their health, safety and welfare are not endangered. Any place of work under ALS control is managed in conditions that are safe and minimize risk to health. This policy is available to all employees and the fundamentals meet, and exceed, the legal duty of local legislation, OHSAS 18001: 2007 & UK regulations in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. Notwithstanding the company’s responsibilities and based on proven beliefs and principles, our safety program empowers the organization and individuals to achieve the highest level of occupational health & safety performance
Our guidance policy includes
- The provision of such instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety at work of employees, and other visitors to the premises.
- For operations in which there may be a significant safety hazard, risks analyses are conducted to determine and develop safe work practices and operating procedures. All necessary actions are taken to minimize potential risk to employees & stakeholders.
- Working safely is a fundamental aspect of employee performance and all ALS employees have a responsibility to work safely, report injuries immediately, and participate in incident & accident investigation. Personnel are held accountable to conduct themselves in a way that their actions or omissions do not cause injury to themselves, their co-workers or the public.
In Al laith safety is everybody’s responsibility.
ALS maintains and measures the level of safety performance that promotes a positive work environment, minimizes risk to our employees, supports our relationships with our customers, and maximizes value to shareholders. Prevention of risk, accidents and ill health and the promotion of a safe working environment are essential to operational execution and are supported by competent health and safety management objectives. ALS is committed to;
The policy is implemented throughout ALS through safety manuals and other relevant policies and procedures. Effectively liaise with local & international regulatory authorities, standard setting bodies, professional institutions and trade associations ensure the most recent policies and practices be continuously reviewed and implemented
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Al Laith Scaffolding LLC puts high priority in implementing and exercising international best practices that relates to the conservation of the physical environment.
We are committed to:
- Complying with applicable International Standards including the ISO14001:2015 standard, Local and National Environmental Legislation and other requirements.
- Paying due regard to impacts of our activities; existing and new, on the physical environment in order to prevent or minimise all forms of pollution, waste and the consumption of natural resources.
- Continuous identification and implementation of pro-active and cost effective measures which can be taken to safeguard the physical environment.
- Continually monitoring and measuring our environmental performance against preset objectives and identifying opportunities for continual improvement.
- Openly communicating relevant and factual information on the environmental activities with business partners, customers, employees and public interest groups.
To meet our commitment, we aim to achieve the following environmental objectives:
- To measure environmental performance and ensure compliance with local and national laws and regulations.
- To improve the condition of the receiving environment.
- To reduce waste, emissions of pollutants, the consumption of natural resources and the probability or consequences of environmental risks.
- To ensure full involvement of all stakeholders to gain cooperation for meeting objectives through encouragement, consultation, training and providing information.